12.3.09

THIS IS FAVORITE WORDS.

Favorite Words by Girls Named J__.  Again, Thursday edition.
 
Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.-Janis Joplin

You can't decide how you're going to die. Or when. What you can do is decide how you're going to live, now. -Joan Baez

I want to be strong, I want to laugh along/I want to belong to the living./Alive, alive, I wanna get up and jive/Wanna wreck my stockings in some jukebox dive.-Joni Mitchell

And, just because I love her:


"I guess I'm the world's first hippie pin-up girl."- Janis Joplin. Same here, my friend, same here.

3 comments:

  1. this is pretty epic. -- jenny lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I think there's a difference between ditzy and dumb. Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask!”--jessica simpson

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post!! and i love the jessica simpson comment! :)

    ReplyDelete