25.2.09

THIS IS POPPER MUSIC.

If you're in the mood for something a little more current and less silly, check out this folkster's wet dream. Courtesy of my big sister, a girl of taste and class whose cultural impulses I must hopelessly ape until the day I die.



Tonight I will lurk outside my local hipster natural habitat, waiting to make a hopefully flannel-wearing wolf my boyfriend. He will dance with me in the woods and then take me to live on a farm where we will live forever in moral and sexual bliss.

Speaking of which, here is a joke:
Q: Why is it so hard to meet boys in coffee shops?
A: They are not bars.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. When I heard this song I wanted to meet a bearded boy, turn him into a man and move to a farm with him. Impulsive stuff that song has.....

    ReplyDelete