11.5.09

THIS IS YOUR BOOSTER SHOT.

I always thought that booster shots sounded great.  Sadly they are not little positive shots of energy, but chemicals. So, in the interest of boosting spirits actually and not medicinally, the men in my life this week: Andrew Bernard and Stephen Lynch:

"I may hug people too hard, and get lost in malls. But I am not an idiot." 



"I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm in a dance-off." 



"I am single now. What we have here, is the ultimate smackdown between the Nard-dog and crippling despair, loneliness, and depression. I intend to win."



"You know, it's true what they say--Long Island Iced Teas are way stronger in Canada."

EDIT: The first quote is Tracy Jordan. He is my main man, not just this week, but all weeks. Especially shark week. Which I live every week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment